The Pearl’s 9th Anniversary ShowLike a cat with 9 lives, so is life at the Pearl. Each time the Pearl is closed down, it comes back stronger than ever with big acts, live music, aerialists, and cabaret. In honor of being a survivor of this era ruled by Big White (sounds like an 80s hair metal band), they invite you to their 9th Anniversary bash. Come one, come all as we pull out all of the stops to entertain the friends and fans of the Pearl: "This party will be one for the ages as we provide an evening dedicated to awesome performances. There will be live music played by the Pearl’s Red Stars Band performing songs from several of our hit shows. In addition, look for some fantastic guest vocals from some of our friends in the industry. Aerialists will decorate the rafters as onstage will be a witches brew of some of the most famous burlesque stars in Asia. Drag queens/kings you ask? Ask no more…Hell yeah there will be; including our very own Cocosanti to keep the audience respectable. Come try our new menu tricked out by our newest addition, Chef Lung from of Hungry Lung’s Kitchen fame. He promises dishes that will make you come back begging for more. Tickets for the Pearl’s 9th Anniversary Show are RMB 150 (general admission). There are a limited number of them and they can be purchased via WeChat by scanning the QR code or at the door. Doors open at 9pm, so don’t be late!"
The Pearl’s 9th Anniversary Show
Programme provided by the event organizer and is subject to change.
You may pay in cash, or with a local Union Pay Card (with your pin number), Alipay or WeChat Pay. Unfortunately we are unable to accept foreign credit cards at the moment.
SmartTicket charges a delivery fee of 15rmb for paper ticket orders. We deliver to hotels, offices and private residences, even on weekends and in the evening. You can pick the delivery date/time during the booking process. If you have any further enquiries, please contact us here.
You can contact SmartTicket via our Contact Us page or by phone at 139 162 18425, select extension 1. Our operating hours are from Mon-Thu, 10am-6pm, and Friday, 10am-4pm. (Lunch break between 1pm-2pm)
No Seating Plan Available
1. When entering the venue, please cooperate with the staff to scan the code at the “Digital Sentinel” to verify the “Send Application Code” or scan the corresponding “Venue Code”. Only those spectators whose application code color is "green", hold a negative nucleic acid test certificate within 48 hours (from the time of sampling) and cooperate with the temperature measurement and no abnormality (below 37.3°C) can enter the venue. Audiences with recent activities in medium to high risk areas are not recommended to order.
The on-site reception policy is strictly enforced. Once the order is placed, refund requests due to non-epidemic reasons will not be accepted.
2. All viewers must hold the green code of "Sui Shen Code" and a negative nucleic acid test certificate within 48 hours (counting from the sampling time) to enter.
3. When symptoms such as cold and fever occur, it is recommended to cancel the original viewing plan, contact Pearl's customer service, and seek medical treatment in time.
4. Visitors who have a history of living abroad within 10 days or those who have lived in the county (city, district, flag) where the domestic epidemic medium and high risk areas are located within 7 days will be refused admission.
5. If you feel unwell, please contact the staff in time. If you receive a call from the CDC and other departments to inform you of an emergency such as an abnormal nucleic acid test, you should inform the staff as soon as possible, and actively cooperate with the implementation of relevant temporary isolation measures, accept the flow of inquiries, and patiently wait for the follow-up treatment from the CDC and other departments.
Unfortunately, no. Ticketing systems in China vary from venue to venue, and many are not advanced enough to offer specific seat selection. The event promoters and venues that we work with currently have no systems in place that allow third party ticketing agents to access their respective floors plans. However, whenever you buy a ticket from us, you will automatically receive the best available seats within the category you've selected. Sometime the tickets price categories' name won't be matched on the actually physical tickets. But the value will be the same you choose.
We have a couple of payment options available; 1. Online Payment: We now support WeChat and Alipay for online purchases. Simply scan the QR the payment page directs you to. 2. Cash/Card on Delivery: You can also pay our delivery staff directly either in cash, or with a local UnionPay card. Overseas clients can also pay via bank transfer, however, you’ll need to send us an email so we can sort out bank info and e-invoice. If you need a fapiao for your purchase, then please email us the relevant details (company title, tax number and your order number) .
Yes, SmartTickets always refunds ticket purchases if a show gets cancelled. This guarantee is one of the reasons that people choose to purchase through SmartTickets instead of less reliable sources. Please note, though, that we only refund the face value of the tickets.
We can deliver the tickets to you through Shunfeng Express if you are located outside Shanghai. For this option, purchase the tickets online using Alipay or WeChat. Please fill in the booking information with your address in Chinese to avoid confusion in the delivery process. Please note: We can only accept cash for deliveries within certain Shanghai area (for details, see the "cash on delivery" area map). Overseas customers may also choose the bank transfer option by emailing us. We will then send you an invoice with the bank transfer info after you’ve placed the order. However, the delivery address must be in Shanghai, for example, to a hotel. For more details, please contact us.
If you missed your payment QR code, you can find it again on the Order Status page. Enter your booking code and email address, then click the big green "Pending Payment" button. Please note: online payment orders will automatically be canceled if the payment is not completed within 30 mins.
Unfortunately, no. We've been working to implement an online payment system, which should be available soon! The nature of risk management and licensing issues with online payments made within China makes it a particularly delicate process.
Unfortunately, all physical tickets are not replaceable. The concert venues have fixed seat numbers, and to avoid conflicts caused by duplicate tickets with the same seats, ticketing agencies and promoters are not permitted to print tickets twice. If you've lost your e-ticket, you can login to the order status page and resend the e-ticket to your email.